[epub] Newbie Question

e-Pubbers --

I am bilingual. (Japanese/English) And I'm researching the feasibility of providing J/E translated bilingual content, from
the Japanese Internet.

Does anyone have any experience regarding syndication, and/or licensing/sales/marketing of freelance
(very niche) content to content providers. I've read iSyndicate's content feed site, and it appears to be worth the
investment in time and money, but..............

Thanks and regards,

Kenneth

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15