[epub] Text ads
I have a question -

I have lots of affiliate programs through Quinstreet, CJ and
Linkshare.  In addition to having them as banners on my website, I'd
like to run ads in my ezine as I think I'd get a better response than
through Advertising.com, etc.

But for almost all these sites, their *text* email is a huge long
coding that will work only in HTML messages.  Even when I try to break
down the coding, the URL is huge, especially for the Linkshare ads.

So how does one *design* and apply a plain text ad for affiliate
programs?

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com
"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you
will be faithful to complete it." ~~ Phil 1:6

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15