Re: [epub]
List with topica...join their advetising group and its unlimited mailing
I have no problem...I add large groups of addresses..they say we need to up
the limit..
I wait a day..they approve and then I send the list again
upload a text file of names to them..about 200 a time.
Mind you I dont use HTML..waste of time
You might want to check out   www.worldwidelist.com
13 cents a double opt in name!
Let me know...good luck..oh you might consider joining
www.quinstreet.com           Topica give credit for that too!
My cost to mail out my e-zine....nothing!
Let me know.
Dave Leach

At 03:23 PM 05/18/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>My course newsletter has been hosted at topica.
>
>The first problem I had was when I decided to pay for growth.
>
>I joined a service that provides subscribers for a fee, but after adding a
>few days worth to the list I was prevented from adding any more without
>prior permission from the list host.  I would imagine that this is to
>prevent spammers, but it was highly inconvenient as the list was to be
>posted that day.
>I ended up sending the newsletter in two batches, one to the topica
>subscribers and one via my own email facility using the bcc field in
>Outlook Express to include my newly paid for subscription list.
>
>I then received a mail from the Topica support team allowing me to add up
>to 10,000 subscribers and thought my problems were over and I would
>continue with them.

(snip)

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15