Re: [epub] Text ads
What I do is pretty simple. I create a web page on my site with a meta tag
redirect to the actual site I want it to go to. For example I can direct
people to http://www.mysite.com/my_offer/index.html in my text ad. When they
visit that URL it automatically redirects them the actual site using the
affiliate code.

This also helps because many people know that the address you provide is an
affiliate link and so will "cut out" the affiliate part and just paste the
actual url to the site in their browser. Thus losing sales for you.

Hope this helps!
Michael

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15