Re: [epub] Newbie Question
Kenneth,

I must warn you that iSyndicate is either going to go out of business, or it
is going to be purchased.  I've used them for the last year and I know their
situation because they owe us money.

You may want to look into self syndication.  There is a very inexpensive
software package that I've heard is pretty good:  www.mastersyndicator.com.

Best of luck,
Jon
Jon Lowder
www.netbex.com

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15