Re: [epub] Opt in Lightning
Hi, Lisa. I have it and used it for about a month. There is both GREAT news and
not so great news and if you want to email me off list I will share all of MY
experiences on both ends of this software with you.

Jan T-D
Rim Digest

mailto:jtd@rimdigest.com?subject=ePubPost

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15