[epub] Starting Print Newsletter
Hi all......

I am seriously considering starting up a newsletter and am
curious as to where to go to get advertisements for it, such as
selling ad space in it.  This newsletter would begin as one or two
pages only.

Would it be worth it, and if so, how would I go about contacting
potential advertisers?  As time goes on, I plan to make the
newsletter into more pages if it takes off well enough to see
spending more on it.

Thanks for any info!

Cindy Thomas, Editor

 FrugalSimplicity.com   http://www.frugalsimplicity.com

 Autism Depot  http://www.autismdepot.com

 American Colonial History  http://www.americancolonialhistory.com

 Cindy's Homeschooling and Educational Resources Page
 http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/tx4/index.html

 Cindy's Autism Links Page
 http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/tx4/gonzogumby/index.html

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15