Re: [epub] joint venture subscription processing and reporting
Hi Michael,

What is a "joint venture" subscription form?
Is this for subscribers to newsletters?, will it automate list maintenance?
I don't understand the terminology.

I am having problems with my newsletter administration right now, so could
well be interested if I understand what it is.

Regards,
Denese

Denese Sinclair
http://WebTips.netfirms.com
Free Online Courses, Tools and Tips

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15