Re: [epub]
Denise,

I think my reference to the Yahoo matter can be found under item 8 of
their Terms of Service (accessbible through a small text link at the
bottom of most of their pages). I've not had personal experience of
this but a friend has had copyright problems. She's a writer though
and so it may be more applicable. Check it out.
Anybody experienced a problem themselves?

Darren.

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15