[epub] Re: Making the right choice
I am planning to launch a newsletter later this year and would like to ask a simple question. Has anyone done any comparisons of the different options available for mailing out newsletters in bulk?

I have looked at yahoogroups, topica, and listbot, and am finding it very hard to choose between them. Does anyone have any comments?

Best wishes
Lars

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15