[epub] Purchasing Lists

    Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 18:59:52 -0700
>    From: Dave Leach <dleach@dccnet.com>
>
> I dont like the idea of purchesed lists...some
> old...some bounce..some spam!

   IMO, Casey and Dave are right on the money,pardon
the pun :) When you, in my experience, purchase a
list--- you're asking for trouble.

  If anybody is on a shoestring budget,as most ezine
publishers are, every cent paid for every bad
subscription is hard to swallow.

  My interest isn't in making a profit,but, spreading
the word about my topic to as many people as humanly
possible.

  Their are many alternatives to buying email lists. I
intend to incorporate as many of these in my 'zines
promotion as possible. Never think that one
advertising strategy is an end all of itself.

God Bless You,
David
Editor: Eternal Ink
http://www.eternal-ink.net

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15