Re: [epub] Digest Number 677
  • To: <epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [epub] Digest Number 677
  • From: "Sandra Bowman" <bowmans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 04:21:04 -0700

Lars, I tried listbot to do my eTide Echo list with.
Listbot was pretty good but the problem I had was that a LOT
of my subscribers would not go through Listbot so I ended up
doing two lists each mailing.

If you go through Listbot, I'd recommend their paid, rather
than the free, service because, with the paid service you
can do your ezine on your own computer instead of on their
server and then just import it.  I learned the hard way not
to trust their server not to glitch and wipe out your
efforts.  I had one issue nearly completed, server glitched,
and I was back to square one with no way to retrieve it.  If
it'd been done on my computer, I would've had automatic
backups to retrieve.

I'm seriously thinking of doing it myself with Add2it.  I'm
doing it manually on my computer right now and it's very
time-consuming.

Hope this helps.

Sandi Bowman
editor@etidepublishing.com
mailto:subscribe@etidepublishing.com .

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15