[epub] directories
Hello,
I just started an ezine and found very few
directories that allow listings of ezines only.
Most make it mandatory to also list the
URL of your Web site. I don't have my Web site
up yet and it won't be up for about 2 or 3 months.
The ezine is for those who are hurting from
loss and grief. Therefore, I thought I could
start the ezine without a Web site.
Does someone know of any directories where I
can list just the ezine?

Thanks

Peace

Lou Buffkin

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15