Re: [epub] joint venture subscription processing and reporting

> Denise,
>
> YOU WROTE: What is a "joint venture" subscription form?
>
> A joint venture subscription form is a form that allows you to sign up
for multiple newsletters by checking multiple checkboxes and entering
your email address (and possibly name) only once.

I've wondered how this was done.. I thought it was just a form of some
sort? done with some type of programming.. is that what your's is about?

Tina
AccessFP - FrontPage Resource Centre
Site -  http://www.accessfp.net/
25% OFF PageTools add-on ONLY at AccessFP

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15