[epub]
Hi all,

I have a question that I hope one of you will be able to answer.

I use Internet Explorer 5.5, and Outlook Express 5 version 5.5.
On the File drop down menu of Internet Explorer there is an option to send a page by email.
The results of taking this option are inconsistent.
  a.. Sometimes the page is saved in the email with all graphics embedded
  b.. Sometimes it is saved in the email but some graphics are "not available" and not saved
  c.. Sometimes it is saved as an html attachment with the name of the attachment in the body.
Does anyone know what causes each of these occurrences?
Currently I am designing my html newsletter in Outlook express and later transferring it to an html page in my website. I would prefer to work the other way around and send the html page as an email, but my pages are ones that save as an attachment which is not the option I want.

I'll be very grateful for any light on this matter.

Denese Sinclair
http://WebTips.netfirms.com
Free Online Courses, Tools and Tips

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15