[epub] Slightly OT font question

Hello group,

I apologize in advance for asking a slightly off topic font question, but
since the font is used for the client's logo and needed for their web site
look, I am hoping someone can help me.

I have been trying to get a font from a graphic designer for a client
called Premier Lightline. She is on a Mac and I am PC. She has both the
postscript and ttf fonts, yet every time she sends them to me (compressed
in a zip file, regular or in a floppy in the mail) they come as "bin" fonts
and neither Adobe Type Manager nor Fontographer recognize the files as fonts.

I would really prefer not to have to buy the font for the client just
because the graphic designer can't get them to me/I don't know what's wrong
and she's kinda given up and said, well you can use the logo. Not good
enough....I need the font to make the nav system, etc.

Any thoughts from anyone on what is causing this and what I can do to fix
it? She says she is not packaging them up but I get a finder.dat and a
Resourse.frk folder with the fonts on the floppy.

Thanks for any and all help,

Lori Ann Clark
j4 Corporation
www.j4corp.com

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15