Re: [epub] directories
> Hello,
> I just started an ezine and found very few
> directories that allow listings of ezines only.
> Most make it mandatory to also list the
> URL of your Web site. I don't have my Web site
> up yet and it won't be up for about 2 or 3 months.
> The ezine is for those who are hurting from
> loss and grief. Therefore, I thought I could
> start the ezine without a Web site.
> Does someone know of any directories where I
> can list just the ezine?

Lou

If your list service offers a URL for folks to subscribe
to, just use that URL when adding your link.

Try this link directory for home & family links:
http://www.LittleCountryVillage.com/links

Pearl

P.S. Anyone else who has a site, feel free to list as well.

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15