Re: [epub] directories
Rick,

I have a list of ezine directories at my site. The links take you to the
submission pages. I don't know if they require a website URL or not, but you
can take a look. Let me know if any links need to be updated

Rick Tyler wrote:

> Hello,
> I just started an ezine and found very few
> directories that allow listings of ezines only.
> Most make it mandatory to also list the
> URL of your Web site.

Mike Banks Valentine
http://WebSite101.com
WebSite101 Reading List

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15