Re: [epub] directories
At 06:39 PM 5/26/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't have my Web site up yet and it won't be
>up for about 2 or 3 months. The ezine is for those
>who are hurting from loss and grief. Therefore, I
>thought I could start the ezine without a Web site.
>Does someone know of any directories where I
>can list just the ezine?

Hi Lou,

I have a (growing) list of ezine directories at:
http://epdigest.com/resources/promotion/directories/
(although some of them do require a website URL).

I highly recommend creating a website for your ezine
as soon as possible, even if it's a simple one-page
site with a subscription form on a free hosting
provider like GeoCities. Without a Web presence of
some kind, your promotion techniques will be very
limited.

Hope this helps,

Brian Alt
http://EPDigest.com/ - Email Publishing Digest

New eBook: The Insider Guide to Power Ezine Promotion:
http://epdigest.com/cgi-bin/pl/pl.cgi?ebooks

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15