RE: [epub] directories
> I don't have my Web site
> up yet and it won't be up for about 2 or 3 months.
> The ezine is for those who are hurting from
> loss and grief. Therefore, I thought I could
> start the ezine without a Web site.

Lou,

It sounds like you're creating something that can be
quite helpful to people in pain. Perhaps the sooner you
get your site up, the better?

Ever hear the saying:
"You don't have to get it right, you just have to get going..."

Even if you don't know how to build a web site,
you can learn enough to get a one-pager up in
a few days. Doing it without the site is possible,
but you'll be paddling upstream.

Go to http://www.tripod.com or http://www.geocities.com.
They offer some good tools that make it a no-brainer.

Then, when you feel comfortable, go get a domain
name and have it point to your free site. It will cost
you less than the price of a New York City pizza:

http://www.GoDaddy.com - $8.95
http://www.joker.com - approx. $11
http://www.orderyourdomains.com - $12
http://www.dotster.com - $14.95

Good luck in your endeavors.

Best Wishes,
Joe Chapuis

Discover The 10 Commandments of Online Success™
http://RequiredReading.com

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15