[epub] eBook Pro feedback
Hello everyone,

Today, I came across an ebook program called eBook Pro. The
sales copy is very compelling but I can't find anyone that has
actually used it. I've tried to find objective software reviews
(e.g., ZDNet) but to no avail. Has anyone used this software? If
so, what were your experiences?

Thanks for your feedback! :-)

Cheers,
Paul

Paul Bednar
Productivity Resources LLC
Email:  bednar@qpresources.com
Voice:  919.539.6767

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkLIST.com. For more information
and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15