[epub] Question about Accepting Payment for Ads
Greetings, epubbers. I have a quick question about accepting payments for
ads. For those of you who sell ads, how do you do it? I looked into PayPay
for accepting credit card payments, but getting it set up seems confusing.
In the past I've just had advertisers send me a check, but I know this is
not the most efficient way to do things.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nancy Twigg, Editor
Counting the Cost
www.countingthecost.com

               >>> Attention Publishers <<<
                  Opt-Influence wants you!
       http://opt-influence.com/publishers/index.php
        We have advertisers looking for publications
      in the areas of travel, IT professionals, human
         resources, small brick & mortar businesses,
         home improvement and games. Sign up today!