Re: [epub] Is ezine link clickability really a big deal?
hi, Mani. From reader feedback and my own preferences,
I think most people do prefer "clickable links" to having
to copy and paste them and I know for a fact that some
are just too lazy to copy and paste/open another browser
to go see a web page.

Way back at about 100 subs or so (we now have made it up
to 5760 at Rim Digest) I accidentally sent out ONE issue
that had no clickable links and I got 35 feedback messages
about it, which is the biggest percentage of subscribers
EVER sending me feedback on anything I have done
in 18 months of publishing.

Jan T-D
FREE ezine with advertising resources, software,
tools and more FREE! see it: http://www.rimdigest.com
New subscribers get a free ad plus lots more!

               >>> Attention Publishers <<<
                  Opt-Influence wants you!
       http://opt-influence.com/publishers/index.php
        We have advertisers looking for publications
      in the areas of travel, IT professionals, human
         resources, small brick & mortar businesses,
         home improvement and games. Sign up today!