[epub] Archiving past issues
Hello,

Can someone please tell me the best way to archive the past issues of my
ezine?

Help me again please :-/ everything I try doesn't give me the desired affect
Im looking for.

Thanks a bunch,
Lisa
www.flipidy.com

               >>> Attention Publishers <<<
                  Opt-Influence wants you!
       http://opt-influence.com/publishers/index.php
        We have advertisers looking for publications
      in the areas of travel, IT professionals, human
         resources, small brick & mortar businesses,
         home improvement and games. Sign up today!