Re: [epub] ON - Line eZines vs. Email versions
On 25 Aug 01, at 12:12, Maya Rao wrote this Re:Re: [epub] ON - Line eZines vs. Ema

> I prefer HTML ezines - they are easier to read and navigate.

What about ezines done in PDF format? I just finished the
first issue of "ePublishing Today" which is done in PDF format.
You can subscribe free to get a look at how I think a real ezine
should be done ;->

Take care...

David Hallum
Editor/Publisher - ePublishing Today eMagazine
ePublishing Today is a reader-friendly trade emagazine that
is specifically designed for the readers and producers
of electronic publications. ePublishing Today is done in
Adobe PDF format and offers a free subscription, to learn
more go to: http://epublishingtoday.netfirms.com

E-mail Newsletter Strategies * Sept. 12-13th * San Francisco
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market your
company's services. If you already produce one or several
e-mail newsletters, or are thinking about launching one,
E-mail Newsletter Strategies is a unique, must-attend event.
     ***** Register today -- space is limited! *****
         http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?int21