[epub] Re: Ezine Subscriptions
> *spammer*.  Next, you spend time unsubscribing non-serious
> readers, and waste time and effort doing this.

Yep, this is a factor to take into account with single opt-in.

> Finally, you dilute the *value* of your list by combining non-serious
> with the serious readers.

You're lowering the average "value" *per subscriber*, but you may still be
increasing the *overall* value of the list. Or not, as the case may be -
that's why each list owner has to go through the thought processes we've
been discussing.

PLus I'll repeat this until I keel over - once you've got them, it's the
publisher's job to *make* and *keep* them interested and responsive.

Mark

Mark Brownlow, Author

The Keeping the Key Report
"How to give your email newsletters impact & influence"
http://www.KeepingtheKey.com

-----

EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

-----
Attention EPUB readers:

List-Universe subscribers have been asking us so many questions
about co-registration and PPS (pay-per-subscriber) programs
over the past few months that we've decided to jump in with our own
co-registration service. Call us at 1.877.547.8864 or 1.920.490.8553,
or click here for details: http://Opt-Influence.com/c/pl.cgi?pps1

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To Join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com
To Remove:             mailto:leave-epub-721690Q@cool.sparklist.com