[epub] Spammers Subbing
Hi all -

Here's a question for you.  Do any of you have problems with spammers
subscribing to your publication and then sending the same blasted emails
to every single addy you have listed in your welcome letter and/or zine?

This has long been a problem for me and it seems like they're all
Chinese, Korean, whatever.

The minute I notice an addy is subscribed by a spammer sending a message
to my subscribe addy (which produces an instant response from my list
host), I'll ban them.  But by then they have my welcome letter and an
entire list of contact addies.  And then they rejoin using a slightly
different addy.

I just deleted 6 spam messages (China Paper) from 6 different addies,
some of which aren't in my welcome letter but are used exclusively in my
ezine.

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com - The ezine for Christian homemakers
"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you
will be faithful to complete it." ~~ Phil 1:6

EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

-----
---------> March Opt-Influence Co-Registration Special <---------

All orders over 10,000 receive 1,000 free additional subscribers!

                 1.877.547.8864 / 1.920.490.8553

----------> http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?marpps1 <----------

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To Join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com