[epub] Promo tool - Author's personal websites
Hi all.

A very nice tool to promote yourself as an e-publisher is
your own author's homepage.  And the entire process of
creating one is made so very simple by a service called
Author's Den - http://www.AuthorsDen.com

I came across it in the course of my ebook promotions, and
found it a neatly organized and useful service that offers
a free homepage created quickly and rather nicely, along
with other add-on services including press release distribution
and a lot more author's resources I haven't checked out yet.

The URL of the homepage is also short - mine is at
http://www.authorsden.com/drmani

Check it out and sign up for your own page where you can
mention your ezine and ebooks.

Hope this helps

Mani

Dr.Mani Sivasubramanian
Author of "The Emotion Prism" available at
http://www.EmotionPrism.com

EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

-----
---------> March Opt-Influence Co-Registration Special <---------

All orders over 10,000 receive 1,000 free additional subscribers!

                 1.877.547.8864 / 1.920.490.8553

----------> http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?marpps1 <----------

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To Join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com