From: tombo [mailto:tombo@c4.com]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:41 AM
To: epub@list-universe.com
Subject: [epub] Re:ezine double invitations?

I feel that these so called "invitations" are
really nothing but spam.

Instead of someone sending spam for another
product or service, they are actually sending
spam to get subscribers to their lists or ezines.

Does anyone agree? What makes this different than
an "invitation" to try a new product, visit a new
site or buy insurance or lose weight or whatever
else I get in my email daily?

To me all unwanted email is spam. Invitations to
join lists are spam.

Tom
http://www.XpectMore.com
Marketing Strategies for today.

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:22:21 -0800 Coach Maria