[epub] RE: The trouble with having your own autoresponder software - WAS RE: Autoresponders as a list hosting solution?
Hi Roger,

I will be offering a course soon, also, which is one of the reasons
I bought Mailloop.  It seems like the perfect set up to me.  People
will be able to join my course any day and be on target as they
learn at their own pace.

http://www.mailloop.com

Their support is good, too, and they offer videos to help you get
started.

If someone has already mentioned this to you, my apologies.
Don't want to be redundant.  :)

Jan

Tame Your Brain!
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
Free *how to* articles, success talk and expert advice!
Qualify for a FREE 30 min. phone session with Jan Tincher,
a nationally recognized expert in Hypnotherapy &
Neuro-Linguistic Programming!

   All orders over 50,000 are 20% off! Offer good until 4/30/02.

----------- http://Opt-Influence.com/c/pl.cgi?ppsapr1  -----------

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To Join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com