From: "Remove Central" <admin@removecentral.com>
To: <owner address>
Subject: Your Message
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002

This is not an unsolicited email. Your unsolicited commercial
email message has been sent to at least one of our members.
Our members have requested that we contact you to get
removed from your mailing list.

SUBJECT: REMOVE CENTRAL.COM

Dear Email Marketer,
Our members wish to be permanently removed from your mailing list.

By removing them as a group, you can boost the performance of your
email marketing campaign. Just visit Remove Central before the
mailing, and for only about $10.00 you can remove hundreds of
non-prospects from your email marketing campaign.

These non-prospects are individuals who have opted-out at one of our
companion sites from receiving unsolicited email, and any response you
receive from them will be an undesired one.

This simple step can save you money and problems, boost your conversion
rates, and increase your profit margins on each mailing. At only $11.95 for
one-time use, or just $9.95 for a monthly subscription, the service is a
bargian you can't afford to pass up.

Visit the link below and instantly begin to increase the effectiveness of
your email marketing campaign. It's just smart marketing.

    Receive 5000 subscribers for free with any purchase of

           50,000 or more! Offer good until 5/31/02.

----------- http://Opt-Influence.com/c/pl.cgi?ppsapr1  -----------

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To Join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com