From: Sharon & Roy Montero [mailto:iwomen@iwon.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 10:13 AM
To: epub@list-universe.com
Subject: [epub] Re: Newsletter Open-rate tracking
<snip>

Last year sometime we read a statement made by a large Web site
that was selling ads for their eZine of over 30,000 subscribers.

Their claim was that they had an 'open rate' of more than 50%
when
the national or global average was only around 10%.

We were "shocked" by those statistics and so we went to a few of
the more popular forums to confirm those figures. To our surprise
no one knew the average open rate nor did anyone even care to
give
us their best educated guess.

    Receive 5000 subscribers for free with any purchase of

           50,000 or more! Offer good until 5/31/02.

----------- http://Opt-Influence.com/c/pl.cgi?ppsapr1  -----------

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To Join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com