[epub] e-mail address list
HI,

I have created a mailing list consisting of thousands of e-mail addresses
of California Therapists. (This was done for some of my own marketing
efforts.)  This list is updated about monthly, with all incorrect or
changed addresses corrected or dropped.  The listees are also receptive
to receiving work-related ads.

I have been asked to sell the list to a couple of very credible vendors.
But I have no idea how to charge them.  (per name? total? send paper?
diskette?)

Any ideas?

GARY GOLDMAN

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

                                 ~~~

Is Your List Host Provider Blocked Because of Poor Email Practices?
   Move your email newsletters and discussion lists to the CLEAN
               email list provider --> SparkLIST.com
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Click below to sign up today:
             http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkblk1

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com