[epub] Re: Intro - Jennifer
                                 ~~~

Is Your List Host Provider Blocked Because of Poor Email Practices?
   Move your email newsletters and discussion lists to the CLEAN
               email list provider --> SparkLIST.com
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Click below to sign up today:
             http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkblk1

                                 ~~~

Hi Jennifer,

I cancelled my association with WorldWide about six months ago
due to the lack of response and every month I had to make a list
up of dups and bad addresses and get credits for them. It just got
too much.

I am now using Hiplists which you asked about as well as ListOpt
for the past three months. I have had no problems whatsoever
with them, in fact I am very happy with there services. I get morning
emails from both with new double opt-in subscribers. Hiplists at
hiplists.com is a relatively new service and is in the process of
building traffic to all it's sites. I get a steady supply from them as
they are growing.

ListOpt at http://www.listopt.com/cgi-bin/clickaffiliate/click.cgi?homebi
(I am a reseller for them to let you know up front) They have given
me excellent service and I have not had any problems with the
double opt-in subscribers. I became a reseller a while after I started
using their service to make sure that I could recommend them and I do.

Thanks
Joe Reinbold
The Entrepreneur's Home Business Link
http://www.homebizlink.com

>Curious -- what's the latest scoop on World Wide Lists (biznewsletters.com)?
>We've been with them since early April and I cancelled our contract with
>them this morning. We're just fed up with their lack of communication. Now
>we're looking at hiplists.com/officelists.com -- anyone hear anything
>good/bad?

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/