[epub] Worldwide Lists
                                 ~~~

Is Your List Host Provider Blocked Because of Poor Email Practices?
   Move your email newsletters and discussion lists to the CLEAN
               email list provider --> SparkLIST.com
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Click below to sign up today:
             http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkblk1

                                 ~~~

>Curious -- what's the latest scoop on World Wide Lists
>(biznewsletters.com)?
>We've been with them since early April and I cancelled our contract with
>them this morning. We're just fed up with their lack of communication.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as I'm concerned, I have real issues with WWL.  They were all fine
and dandy as long as I ignored the duplicate and bad addies, but when I
questioned them and then unsubbed, they never once addressed my many
emails concerning my complaints. When they threatened to sue me for
the money I refused to pay (billing for bad addies after I stopped
service with them), they still ignored me, even though I wrote them at 3
separate addies. I went so far as placing a warning about them in my
newsletter and filing a complaint with the California Attorney General's
office because I don't know what else to do.

BTW, welcome to the group, Jennifer.  We're not chatty, but it's always
been a helpful list to belong to.

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com - The weekly ezine for Christian
homemakers
"When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of
refreshing springs, where pools of blessing collect after the rains!"
~~ Ps 84:6

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com