[epub] Re: Filters and rejections

Is Your List Host Provider Blocked Because of Poor Email Practices?
   Move your email newsletters and discussion lists to the CLEAN
               email list provider --> SparkLIST.com
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Click below to sign up today:
             http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkblk1

Debbie,

Some filters use 'IP numbers' when determining who to filter.  You might
want to check and see if perhaps there is content not belonging to you
also being sent from the same provider which might be causing anything
being sent from that network to be filtered.

This also happens sometimes when websites have 'virtual hosting' rather
than unique IPs, and adult sites are mixed on the same IPs as non-adult.

Just something to check...

-Dena

          -=Dena Whitebirch=-
    @quasar Internet Solutions, Inc.
    "Internet Powered by Experience"
Register .MART domains and more @quasar!
          http://quasar.net/

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Debbie Adams wrote:

> Here's a topic for you.  Lately Homefires Hearth is getting stopped by
> various filters.  Its a Christian ezine and there's absolutely no
> profanity, no spam, nothing remotely offensive to anyone and it should
> pass filters.  Yet every week it gets reject by one filter supposedly
> for profanity and this week so far I've gotten two rejects because of
> *sensitive content*, whatever in the doodle that would mean.
>
> This has only started happening within the past few weeks.  I'm going to
> unsub the addies that are doing this but I was wondering if it was
> happening to anyone else?
>
> Debbie Adams
> http://www.homefireshearth.com - The weekly ezine for Christian
> homemakers
> "When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of
> refreshing springs, where pools of blessing collect after the rains!"
> ~~ Ps 84:6

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com