[epub] Filters and rejections

Is Your List Host Provider Blocked Because of Poor Email Practices?
   Move your email newsletters and discussion lists to the CLEAN
               email list provider --> SparkLIST.com
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Click below to sign up today:
             http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkblk1

Debbie,

When I upgraded Eudora to a version that includes a "mood checker" on
incoming and outgoing emails, the only ones that it flagged were my daily
Christian prayer letter! I've never really worked out why - I thought first
that as the writers name is Richard, often signed "Dick", that might be it.
I also thought that as the word God appears daily, that might trigger it -
but I've never managed to work out a solution. It doesn't always flag them
now. At least in my case the mail gets through - but I assume that filters
on ISP's and mailing list programs work in a similar way.

(Eudora doesn't reject the emails, just puts an icon to let me know if it's
sensitive - so this can't be the reason for your bounces.)

Dianne Reuby<><

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com