[epub] Re: - filter/censors stopping newsletter

Is Your List Host Provider Blocked Because of Poor Email Practices?
   Move your email newsletters and discussion lists to the CLEAN
               email list provider --> SparkLIST.com
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Click below to sign up today:
             http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkblk1

I had an interesting experience. One of the newsletters I edit for
SmallShipCruises.com is The Cruise Chef, which has favorite recipes from
cruise chefs all over the world. We had a wonderful recipe that had shitake
mushrooms as an ingredient. The newsletter was blocked for more than half of
our subscribers! It would be nice if the filters worked with whole words only.
Shirley Linde, Editor
SmallShipCruises.com

In a message dated 5/22/02 10:11:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,