[epub] Re: epub digest: May 21, 2002

Is Your List Host Provider Blocked Because of Poor Email Practices?
   Move your email newsletters and discussion lists to the CLEAN
               email list provider --> SparkLIST.com
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Click below to sign up today:
             http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkblk1

 Filters and rejections

Debbie, I wonder if the filter is tracking the word Christ out of
Christian
and calling is profanity?

Joan Bramsch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't the slightest idea.  I'm even watching for certain words like
F R E E.  I spell it out that way cause lots of spam filters will catch
it and reject it.  My website of the week this week was one offering
free grocery list software.  Stupid and spammers and virus writers have
really mucked things up for those of us who're honest and clean ezine
publishers.

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com - The weekly ezine for Christian
homemakers
"When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of
refreshing springs, where pools of blessing collect after the rains!"
~~ Ps 84:6

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com