[epub] Re: Newsletter Open-rate tracking
-----> Unlimited List Hosting, Delivery, & Reports FREE <-----
      for 30 days from the day you sign up! Discover the
    most flexible list management and most detailed reports
      offered by any self-serve newsletter delivery tool.
           No Risk - No Obligation - Nothing To Lose
                 Sign Up for Campaigner Now!
----------> http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?gtmr1 <----------

Hi,
I'm having difficulties with Eudora (paid version).  For some
reason, some of my email is going straight to trash.  I have put
filters in, but these emails that I found in trash are ones that
should have received a reply, meaning I wouldn't have knowingly
filtered them out.  This is a major goof for me.  Also, people have
tried to email me at Eudora and it didn't come through, then they
sent same message to Outlook and I rec'd it.  I have been with the
support at my server and at my host.  They experimented by emailing
me both places with same results, so something is majorly (a word?
Is now.  :)) wrong.  Please don't ask me to contact Eudora's
support.  I have yet to get a satisfactory answer on previously
submitted problems.  I emailed them Friday again, so we'll see.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks.  I appreciate your help.
Jan

Tame Your Brain!
http://www.tameyourbrain.com
~~~~~~~~
Free *how to* articles, success talk and expert advice!
Qualify for a FREE 30 min. phone session with Jan Tincher,
a nationally recognized expert in Hypnotherapy &
Neuro-Linguistic Programming!

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com