[epub] Re: Have you used LeadFactory.com?

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

Yes, I have used LeadFactory's service and it's great. Marty
Foley is one of the owner's and a long time Internet Guru. They
sent me hundreds of new subscribers in a matter of days.

Regards,

Merle
http://www.EzineAdAuction.com
"Where Some of the Best Deals in Ezine Advertising are Made"

-----

I'm considering LeadFactory.com to gain subscribers. If you've
used them,
was it a good experience?

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/