[epub] What programs do you use?
  • To: epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [epub] What programs do you use?
  • From: "News.CoachMaria.com" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 20:53:52 -0700

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

What programs or companies do you use to publish your ezine?  What do you
like or dislike about them?  I'm going to change to a new program and know
that the wealth of information on this list will save me mucho time and
headaches!

Also, if you're in the NY area, I'd love to meet with you!  I'll be here at
least one more week... maybe two.

Maria Marsala
Business & Life Coaching-Consulting Services

Would you like a complimentary consultation?
See which type you qualify for here...
http://www.coachmaria.com/consultation.html

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/