[epub] Re: What programs do you use?

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

news@coachmaria.com writes:

<<
 What programs or companies do you use to publish your ezine?  What do you
 like or dislike about them?  I'm going to change to a new program and know
 that the wealth of information on this list will save me mucho time and
 headaches! >>

We have our own domain. With Interland as host. Use Mojo for mailing list. We
have two newsletters (FairWinds with news of small ships and The Cruise Chef
with cruiseline recipes), both on site as zines, but also email out to
subscribers as newsletter.

Shirley LInde, Editor
SmallShipCruises.com
The biggest website in the world on small ships ...

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/

Post:                                 mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To Join:                         mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com