[epub] Click through rates for full articles
All,

Have you seen any data on expected click throughs to full articles?  My
newsletter was recently distributed to a high-interest, brokered,
non-subscribed group and my lead article experienced a 15% click-through.
Is this good?  I would expect a higher click-through with subscribers?

Mark Kenny
MRK Systems
714-948-8066
http://www.mrksystems.com

Sales and Contact Management Systems
for Professionals and Organizations

Join my e-mail discussion group on using tech
in your selling and business development
activities at:

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/