[epub] Re: Contest for New Subscribers
Actually, I was thinking of $20 gift certificates to an online
bookstore.  One to be awarded at random to a referrer and one to a new
subscriber, only the subscriber would have to stay for at least a month.

No way I can afford to do a prize for each person referring and each new
subscriber.

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com - The ezine for Christian homemakers
"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you
will be faithful to complete it." ~~ Phil 1:6

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/