[epub] Re: Contest for New Subscribers
> Have you thought about refer-it? Last time I checked they
> offer a contest for $10,000... that would get the contest
> part out of your hands, but still allow for some incentive
> to refer your publication. Just a thought.

I must correct myself here... http://www.recommend-it.com/ is
what I meant to suggest. Not refer-it.com. Mark it up to having
too many web sites bumping around in my head!

-Michael

P.S. I am looking for new users for an ezine joint venture
application. Your account would be free for a long time
( possibly forever ) as I am testing the unpaid version. Visit:
http://www.zaptacular.com/ Check out D.S.P. and use the
contact form if you are interested in helping me out.

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/