[epub] Re: forum for publishers
> You can try http://forum.list-universe.com or

It think you mean http://forums.list-universe.com ( with an S ).
:)

> http://www.gethighforums.com

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Does anyone else know of any more forums covering newsletter
publishing? I am looking for something that is well moderated
and, if it exists, a whole message board site that has separate
forums on the different areas of newsletter publishing.

Thanks,
Michael

P.S. I am looking for new users for an ezine joint venture
application. Your account would be free for a long time
( possibly forever ) as I am testing the unpaid version. Visit:
http://www.zaptacular.com/ Check out D.S.P. and use the
contact form if you are interested in helping me out.

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/