[epub] Topica
Hi. Doesn anyone have problems with Topica? For some time, I can't
send anything to one discussion list although I'm subscribed with
that address. I can send posts to the list with yahoo mail address. Also,
to yahoo mail address I receive mails and to that another not. I would
like to add that my address is absolutely OK becacuse it happens only
with Topica submissions. I have only problems with them, and before
there was no problem. I contacted their tech support but the only
thing I got is autoresponder. Is there some other email address for
contacting than support@get.topica.com Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Dejan Bizinger, SKYLIST, Inc.
Professional Email Solutions
http://www.SKYLIST.net/

       Discussion List Hosting for only $24.99 a month!
    Get the rock-solid dependability of SparkLIST.com Email
     List Hosting Services for your Discussion List Today!
          Keep the ideas and thoughts flowing and let
                   SparkLIST.com do the work!
           http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sprkdis2

                                 ~~~

       EPUB archives: http://Ezine-Universe.com/archives/