[epub] RE: AOL Blocking
Depending on who you use, I get "soft bounces" when AOL ususally doesn't
like my ezine.  Haven't had groups of them in a while though.  What I am
finding, is something that was covered in recent article written by Janet
Roberts, of this list. about SPAM.  Some of my readers and clients have told
me that my ezine or weekly reminder note to them ends up in their SPAM
folder.  (one is sent via yahoogroups, the other topica.com)

Ask your friend if that is happening to her.  If so, then contact the
company that you use to send your ezine.  If that's you, you may need to
contact AOL to find out how to send your ezine to it's readers.

Maria Marsala
Business and Life Coach-Consultant

P.S. Learn the secrets of 18 ezine experts. Download
a free copy of "THE EZINE MASTERS Insider Secrets
To Make Your Ezine The Best Ever" .
http://www.coachmaria.com/ebook/business2.html