[epub] Need advice on co-registration
Hello epubbers! Anybody awake out there?

Two issues:

1. Is anyone having trouble posting to epub? I haven't gotten a message since September 16. A whole month! If you have been having problems, send a note to mailto:epub-feedback@list-universe.com and let us know.

2. Assuming that you're all just busy making money on the Internet (!!), I have a question to throw out. I'm looking into the current state of co-registration, having heard about problems from some Ezine-Tips readers. Tell me what you're doing, if anything, with co-registration -- are you using? Did you once and now you're not? Have a really good source, or a real
nightmare experience? What price point do you find usually brings in the best subscribers? What's a good company to work with -- or whom should we avoid?

I'd like to use some answers in Ezine-Tips, but I will contact you privately to ask permission to reprint.

I know a couple of you out there have strong opinions on this issue, so let's hear from you and rev up epub again.

Thanks!

Janet Roberts
http://List-Universe.com/

-----

Ever need to put your hands on an email marketing-related
number quickly? All-new comprehensive Guide includes:

- Hard data on email marketing open & click through rates
- 134 charts and tables of latest email metrics
- What email results 1,711 marketers are actually getting

Click below for a 10% discount:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?sherpmet1

Post: mailto:epub@list-universe.com
To join: mailto:join-epub@list-universe.com